The European Campus Card Association will host a one day regional workshop at the University of Warwick on Thursday February 6th 2014.
The purpose of this event is to offer attendees insight into pioneering practices, real and sustainable solutions and a view on future trends in campus card and eID technology.
Smart cards are essential building blocks for many campus applications and systems used in payment, content protection, transportation, student services, mobile and identification.
The one day event will focus on these and the following key areas:
· Future Trends in Cashless Payments for Campuses
· Card Applications including eID Management, Vending, Access, Printing, Parking, Security etc.
· Access Control Solutions – Buildings, Accommodation, Facilities
· Time & Attendance Monitoring & Exam Authentication
· Mobile and NFC enabled payment solutions
· Integration of transportation Systems with campus cards
· Advances in NFC and contactless technology
· New & Emerging Technology & Future Trends
Cost to Attend:
ECCA Members: ECCA Non Members:
£20/€30 pp £45/€55 pp
(Includes conference registration fee, refreshments & lunch)
Closing date for registration is January 24th 2014.
On behalf of ECCA:
Peter Cockburn (University of West England) ECCA Vice President
Sinead Nealon (Waterford Institute of Technology) ECCA Secretary