Devoted to innovative use of smart card and mobile contactless technologies, designed to improve the services offered within universities campuses, ECCA 2019 will accept presentations that offer attendees pioneering practices, real and sustainable solutions and a view on future trends.
Smart cards are essential building blocks for many applications and systems used in payment, content protection, transportation, student services, mobile and identification.
Besides the commercial and application aspects of smart cards, the ECCA conference aims to gather researchers and technologists with a strong focus on all aspects of smart card (i.e. cards, tokens, smart phones and embedded chips) development and deployment of solutions, preferably those with strong emphasis on enhancing life within campus.
ECCA 2019 is seeking original solutions and presentations covering all phases of the development and deployment cycle, from exploratory research and proof-of-concept studies to practical and final applications.
The submissions may address one or more of the topics mentioned below or others that authors believe to be of great interest to the audience. These include:
- Innovations in eID
- Smart cards, mobile and NFC enabled payment solutions (EMV, e-Purse, proprietary, etc.)
- Access control to buildings, computers, authentication, etc.
- Integration of transportation Systems within campus cards
- Alternative solutions for campus identification and service provision
- Advances in NFC and contactless technology
- Advances in embedded Java Card and contactless developments
- Strong authentication technologies (HW&SW) for Cloud Computing, Services Security and other Enterprises and personal usages
- Privacy and trust management, deployment of digital signature on campus
- Security and Privacy in Smart Devices
- Biometrics, National ID cards
- Contactless/wireless /mobile systems security risks analysis
- Mobile commerce
- Towards future networked society/services
- Campus card life outside the campus
- Campus card case studies
Each submission should include a one page abstract detailing the solution, application or research activity to be presented. Final presentation version will be at most 15 slides for a 25 minute duration. Only PDF files will be accepted. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Submission deadline: February 8th, 2019
- Acceptance or rejection notification: March 1st, 2019
- Complete abstract version and speaker bio: April 5th, 2019
- Complete presentationfor the proceedings: May 3rd, 2019
Submission URL: http://ecca.eu/index.php/conf2019/callpapers