ECCA 2020 will accept presentations that offer attendees pioneering practices, real and sustainable solutions and a view on future trends relating to student eID.
We are seeking presentations on innovative technology and solutions from education and service providers. Presentations can cover all phases of the development and deployment cycle, from exploratory research and proof-of-concept studies to practical and final applications.
The submissions may address one or more of the topics mentioned below or others that may be of interest to the audience. These include:
- Student eID initiatives and projects
- Smart cards and Mobile Devices
- Advances in contactless technology
- Access control innovations
- Alternative solutions for campus identification
- E Payment solutions for on campus services
- Authentication technologies for Cloud Computing, Services Security and other uses
- Privacy and trust management, deployment of digital signature on campus
- University Management Systems - Role of ID and GDPR in student data exchange and record management
- Security and Privacy in Smart Devices
- Biometrics, National ID card projects
- Contactless/wireless /mobile systems security risks analysis
- Towards future networked society/services
- Campus card life outside the campus
- Campus card and student services case studies
Each submission should include a minimum 300 word abstract on the details of the presentation. Final presentation version will be at most 15 slides for a 25 minute duration. Only PDF files will be accepted. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
- Submission deadline: February 7th, 2020
- Acceptance or rejection notification: March 2nd, 2020
- Complete abstract version and speaker bio: April 3rd, 2020
- Complete presentation for the proceedings: May 4th, 2020