ECCA will host a number of regional workshops in the coming months.
The aim of these workshops is to obtain feedback from the stakeholders in the region on the future needs and requirements of a European Student eID.
Venues & Dates:
- Stockholm, Sweden - February 18th 2020
- Porto, Portugal - March 5th 2020
- Netherlands – March 2020 (date to be confirmed)
- More venues to be announced soon
Workshop Agenda Topics:
- Opening & Introduction
- Student eID Framework Project
- eID projects in Europe – Strategy & Policy of EU
- Why a European Student eID?
- Why do we need a Student eID?
- Mobility, standards, eIDAS
- Smartcards, mobile ecosystem, blockchain, cloud data management, and other technologies to be considered for a European Student eID
- Political, Legal, Security, Privacy, technical and other issues
- Open discussion and Recommendations on European Student eID
- Participation of stakeholders and relevance from a regional perspective
- Input, ideas, recommendations from attendees
(This agenda may vary slightly depending on the requirements of the region)