10 Proven Technical Identity Solutions to Mitigate Risk and Provide a Safe Return to Campus
ColorID, a trusted provider of campus identity solutions for over 20 years, presents their newest webinar focused on specific and affordable advanced identity solutions to facilitate a safe reopening of your campus.
Topics will include:
- Contact Tracing & Spacing Solutions (Trace and record contacts by their proximity to each other in real time, and alert them when they are not maintaining proper distance).
- Temperature Scanning (Automated highly accurate fever checking, option to connect to access control system, intercom to communicate to user remotely).
- Mobile Credentials (Over-the-air provisioning, touchless interaction with card office).
- Location Services (Know in real time where someone or something is).
- Visitor Management (Limit and manage visitors).
- Remote Credentialing (Web photo upload, remote ID Issuance, outsourcing card issuance and mailing ID direct to students).
- Touchless Solutions (Contactless cards and readers).
- Biometrics (Touchless access for services and facilities).
This is an educational and engaging forum that your Covid-19 response committee members, senior leadership and other strategic campus stakeholders will find to be of interest. Attendees will learn about proven solutions they can deploy quickly and efficiently, to help mitigate risks today and solve identity challenges in the long term.
Join ColorID's Campus Redeployment Webinar on Thursday June 25th
“TEN IDENTITY SOLUTIONS TO HELP YOU SAFELY REOPEN YOUR CAMPUS”